Property management is the operation, control, and management of properties, that involves a process and system required to manage directly with customers and clients, saving time and worry over rentals, rent collection, handling of maintenance and repair issues, and responding to customers and clients complaints.
- Assist the client in a competitive bidding process for non-emergency services and provide input selection of contracts.
- Obtain from each contractor relevant certificates of insurance and licenses.
- Direct contractors providing recurring services and monitor specific contractor performance to ensure substantial compliance with contract specifications.
- Perform regular site inspections in order to maintain a satisfactory knowledge of the condition of the property and performance of the client’s contractors.
- Receive service requests for repairs or maintenance of property and reports trends in service requests to clients
- Arrange for prompt and satisfactory response to emergency service requests as they occur.
- Provide and monitor our 24 hour emergency telephone service.
- Prepare and process and payments, receipts, homeowner’s dues, and provide clients with a summary of all transactions.